their “lobby” on their home page looks like BART… because it is!
Web link of note: montgomery pfeifer
Web link of note: Banned Japanese stuff
Half Bakery is sort of an unfiltered idea mill. Maybe VCs should raid this site every so often!
Web link of note: Half Bakery
Their shop is here. Some of their rarer items they will only sell in the UK!
- The Snail Ball is a ball which very slowly rolls down an incline
- talking tape- it’s a tape with ridges on it, you hold it in your teeth and pull it out of your mouth, and it “talks”
- magic mirrors – they will reflect an image (in light) onto a flat surface, but are totally smooth
- squirting water buffalo – a clay ox which spits water without a motor
- singing water bowls – rub their handles and the bowl will “sing” and make a fountain
- gelly (jelly) glasses – edible shot glasses
Web link of note: Grand Illusions
This site is so awesome…
Ultraman is basically where Power Rangers comes from. A Japanese TV show in the 1960’s, it had dozens of spin-offs and hundreds of episodes.
I had always wondered where some of these aliens came from, for example “Baltan-seijin
” or “kanegon,” the guy who looks like he has a clam for a head, or “eleking” who looks like a wrestler with a giant slug head. You can buy a lot of these guys as vinyl figures now.
Web link of note: Absolute Ultraman !!