Q1: Consider the plain y=1?
a) find a point on the z-axis on this plain
b) find two other points on the plain
c) find a vector perpendicular to the plain
d) find a vector parallel to the plain
i need to show all my work thanks!
11 minutes ago – 3 days left to answer.
A1: You are doomed.
1) do you even know what a plane is?
2) what does y=1 mean? draw all the points at y=1. There’s your plane.
3) You can’t even spell “plane” properly.
4) do you know why you have to show all your work? So they can tell if you’ve been getting your answers from somewhere else!
I recommend you study your book instead of screwing around on the internet.
These questions are so basic that if you can’t answer them yourself, you’re going to look like an idiot in class.
Q2: Is love the greatest power in the universe?
A2: Actually entropy is the greatest power in the universe.
Q3: I am very ugly and nobody loves me, what should I do?
I am afraid to die, but I am so lonley I don’t know what else to do.
A3: 1) graduate high school
2) go to college and get an advanced degree
3) make a jillion dollars
4) buy your own plastic surgery, go on a diet, learn how to dress and use cosmetics, learn about fashion and art
5) return home and enslave the fat aging ex-pretty people
All the most fabulous and beautiful people I know started off ugly and unpopular. We are in our 30s now… everyone who was pretty back then is now fat, poor, and dumb. Learn from this example.