I upgraded WordPress to 2.5.1 recently. Suddenly my WP-Amazon plugin is broken! That is the thing I use to put Amazon links in my posts, and therefore like 90% of my pictures (mainly because I don’t have to host the pictures… kinda lazy huh). What happens is the little Amazon button doesn’t even show up in my Manage tab.
So I did some newsgroup spelunking and found how to fix it.
Let’s say your WordPress is at $WP-HOME
- go to
- copy everything there
- copy the wp-amazon.php to replace the one you have in
- make a directory “js” in that same directory
- copy files into that directory :
- make another directory in that one $WP-HOME/wp-content/plugins/wp-amazon/js/jquery
- copy the “jquery.js” file from $WP-HOME/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js into